Sunday, 21 June 2015

Holiday haul


In preparation for my holiday in Italy in July, I went shopping and purchased a few bits that I thought would be perfect for the hot weather. I already had some pieces in my wardrobe that I thought would be weather appropriate and would look good whilst roaming the sites of Rome, however I did have a couple of essential pieces missing. 
As you can already tell, I haven't been very adventurous with my colour scheme. I'm not really fond on neon clothing or many bright pieces at all. I don't think they suit my skin tone, so I tend to stick to more neutral colours. I absolutely love the pieces that I have set aside for my holiday so far, I just think that even the most simplistic items can be paired with others to create such a lovely outfit. This is actually going to be my first holiday abroad, so it'll be an interesting experience battling the 30 degree temperatures over there. I feel like the clothes that I'm taking with me are light enough to keep me cool throughout the day, no matter what activity we are doing!
I'll be away from the 16th July to the 23rd July (which is my birthday, woohoo!), so expect an almighty blog post after that, which will be jam packed with holiday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment