Monday, 1 June 2015

Having a change!

Firstly, I owe you all a massive apology. I'm SO sorry for my prolonged absence here on my blog, I've just been super busy with the stress of exam season and trying to pass my A levels. However, now that my exams are over with, I'm back! 

As a starter post to get back into blogging, I decided to show you guys a little change that has happened to me a couple of days ago. 

I went from this:

To this:

My intention actually wasn't to go this short, and I originally only wanted a small chunk off of the ends. However, a little bit more than that ended up coming off. The reason that I needed a chunk of my hair cut off is because the ends were completely dead and dry, as you can probably tell from the image above. My hairdresser advised me to get all of the dead hair off, in order for my hair to look healthier. 
I have to admit, it is taking me a while to get used to. I've had extremely long hair for years, so going this short was very scary for me as it's just not what I'm used to. However, I think it's growing on me. I'm undecided whether to keep it this short or whether to grow it out again, but I don't have to make that decision in a hurry. One thing that I am going to do is ensure that my hair is being looked after properly, and I'm using a hair oil by Garnier through the ends of my hair, to make sure that they don't end up dry and head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment