Sunday, 19 April 2015

Cake break in Newcastle



Hi guys! A couple of days ago I took a small shopping trip with my friend Lauren in Newcastle. One of the best things about Newcastle in my opinion is most definitely the Quayside, which consists of little cafes and shops next to the river tyne and the famous bridges. Whilst walking down, we stopped a cute little cafe named 'The Great British Cupcakery'. Let me tell you, its didn't disappoint. The inside of the cafe is adorable with vintage white furnishings everywhere, and as a whole I would say it has a very shabby-chic look to it.
If you're ever in Newcastle, I would definitely recommend having a quick cake and tea break here. I got a lemon meringue cupcake and some traditional rose lemonade (which came with a mason jar style glass and a cute straw), and they were amazing. I already know that whenever I come into town to do a bit of shopping, I will most definitely be coming here again! 

1 comment:

  1. In order to make cremes, you'll need to get the dishes on their behalf.Because you uncover much more quality recipes, you can create a more substantial various creams along with far better talents nevertheless , you need to collect the actual dollars on the way to be able to invite this creams for being manufactured.This is a small diverse device towards solid running game genre.Since Bony the Athlete is for the Mobage program, it is possible to get the game at no cost and, if you'd like a improve, you'll be able to optin for an ingame acquire or a couple of. elo boost
    elo boosting

    ReplyDelete